These positions fulfill all volunteer requirements for all players
- Oversee all other directors and assist other directors where needed
- Purchase trophies “rocks”
- Coordinate grant registration with Verona Chamber
- Finalize dates for current and future tournaments
- Work with school to get permission to use fields and concession stand
- Coordinate t-shirt vendor
- Make schedule for tournament and provide to Webmaster
- Coordinate with officials director to ensure that all of the games have officials
- Be the point person at tournament for any official decision making or dealing with any issues (ex. Removing a parent/coach/player from tournament if necessary)
- Update and finalize Bullrush program, which includes tournament rules, rosters, directions, and a listing of sponsors.
- Purchase food for concession stand
- Make sure the concession stand is stocked throughout the event
- Make sure concession stand is cleaned up after the tournament
- Coordinate registrations from teams
- Market the tournament to help increase registrations
- Make sure registration fees are collected
- Collect team roster numbers for US Lacrosse insurance purposes
Field Management Lead
- Work to make sure fields are striped for the tournament and goals are in place
- Make sure fields have chairs, tables, tent and game boxes
- Make sure game boxes are properly stocked
- Make sure fields are cleaned up after tournament (just the sideline game boxes and if necessary cones on the field, HS players will remove goals and remove backstops)
- Coordinate process for volunteers and/or create individual signup and open up to the club.
- Concession volunteers can potentially be assigned to specific teams and/or part of a larger volunteer signup.
- Game volunteers can potentially be assigned to specific teams and/or part f a larger volunteer signup.
- Update and finalize Volunteer Program, which includes tournament rules and specific instructions for Game Director, Penalty/Game Timer, and Scorekeeper.