Total Athlete Performance (TAP) is a high performance training program designed for athletes and committed individuals looking to maximize their full potential in sport and in life.
Verona Lacrosse Club has worked with TAP to make a program available for ALL boys and girls athletes (8th-12th grade) at a reduced rate.
This is an opportunity for individuals to focus on their athletic performance in a group workout environment. You do not have to participate in Verona Lacrosse Club to participate in TAP conditioning.
This program is an excellent option for athletes who don't participate in winter sports or who are seeking to add lacrosse specific training.
Step 1: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Step 2: DOWNLOAD WAIVER & QUESTIONNAIRE (BRING TO FIRST SESSION)
- Program: 5 Sessions of Conditioning
- Dates: Sunday Evenings (Jan 7, 14, 21, 28, and Feb 4)
- Time: 7:30 pm to 8: 30 pm
- Location: GRB Academy at 6385 N. Towne Road, Windsor, WI 53598
- Cost: $65 per participant
- What to Bring: gym shoes, athletic clothing and a water bottle
The goal for athletes is to provide an all inclusive program that contains all of the following on each visit:
- Prehab/injury prevention
- Balance/force absorption
- Linear acceleration/deceleration
- Lateral movement/change of direction
Each category above is covered in a sport specific manner, allowing the athlete to be prepared for resistance training.
Questions regarding the program can be directed to HS Boys Verona Area Lacrosse Club Head Coach Nate Lutterman,
TAP representative, Paul Zweifel,