Link to Badgerland Lacrosse Homepage
Girls Youth Contacts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Bry3KTDkVgggIcL3azgV_mznc6oqZt6tUC2Ykfi7Cs/edit?usp=sharing
Boys Youth Contact Links to Other Club Websites
NOTE: Team contacts may also be available on Arbiter. Click on Lists (then Contacts or Teams).
COMMUNICATION PROCESS FOR HOME/AWAY GAME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS AND HOST SITE CLOSURES OR FIELD CHANGES:
Less than 24 hours in advance: Verona is responsible for notifying officials of the change.
(1) Log into ArbiterSports.com. (does not need to be done if notifications to Jeremy Sullivan below are 24 hours in advance of the game).
(A) To find the officials assigned to your games: Click on Schedule, Click on Master Schedule, Filter based on your grade level, and date, Click Go. This will bring up the applicable games. Then click View Slots to find the officals assigned. Write down their names.
(B) On the top menu, clieck Lists. Locate all officials assigned to your game, click on their name to pull up both phone and email contact information. If officials show up for a game that has been canceled, the teams must still pay them for that first game of the day.
(2) When this is complete continue with the steps below.
More than 24 hours in advance:
(1) Contact the Boys Umpire assignor, Jeremy Sullivan, 1-708-269-2700,
. This should be the FIRST call and Jeremy will contact officials about the change.
(A) Note if there are alot of changes taking place, Jeremy Sullivan may request that you notify refs directly if it is less than 48 hours in advance.
(2) If HOSTING, notify all teams of the situation. Click here for an email listing of other club contacts provided by BLA. Or, click on the links above to go directly to the club website to access more information, including phone contact information.
(3) If not HOSTING, and your team is a HOME or AWAY team at a neutral site, notify the opposing team and the HOST of the situation.
(4) Input the change into the Team schedule on the Verona Lacrosse Club website and notify parents accordingly. NOTE: If cancelling a game, do not DELETE (Red X), rather EDIT and CANCEL as this allows you to send notices to your team parents.
Rescheduling and New Games. BLA will not schedule make-up games or any extra games. Coaches can elect to add or make-up games on their own. As a HOST, if you need to cancel, you are not mandated to reschedule. Rather, coaches are responsible for all reschedules at their discretion. To reschedule or to add a game, coordinate a potential date/time/location with the opposing team and then contact Jermey Sullivan to determine the avaiilability of officials. If Jeremy can schedule available officials, he will confirm that game and add it to ArbiterSports.com. The Team can then include that additional game on their Team schedule on the Verona Lacrosse Club website and notify parents according. In NO case are teams to work directly with officials on game scheduling. All games and related changes must be approved and scheduled through Jeremy Sullivan.